Sunday, August 21

the four bikeriders


Sean, Peter, Klaus and Oliver.
the trip is coming to an end. more or less in Bellingham. Peter had to split and turn north (again??) to go back to Vancouver. and the rest of us is just zooming down to California...
for all of us this journey was, I think a very unique and awesome experience. everything just fell into place! this trip was not planned nor really prepared. 2 guys were recently just talking about going biking, the third bikerider heard about it a couple of weeks before; and the fourth one got told a few days before he got scooped up on the way up north.
and pretty much we were a great pack, maybe the perfect crew...
it was f.....g awesome!!!!
thank you, guys!!!

I will follow up with a slide show, gps tracks, etc. in a few days.
thanks for following our journey!

1 comment:

  1. Oliver,
    Thanks for doing this beautiful blog and being such a great tour guide and friend.
    You are surely the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable person I ever traveled with.
    Came into Healdsburg at 10pm and happy to be reunited with my sweetie.
    Sean left very early this morning and I must say I do miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete